I might actually go to more weddings if they were all like that.
July 24, 2009
July 19, 2009
July 17, 2009
July 10, 2009
July 9, 2009
If you’d like me to read a message to your student, or to the whole group, tonight during church group devotions, post a comment or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The more embarrassing, the better!
I found this YouTube clip of the Seth Medley Band. They are our band for the week at Carson Newman.
July 8, 2009
Another amazing day at Centrifuge. We recognized our 8th graders during church group devotions tonight. I’m really gonna miss these guys when they move up to the high school ministry next month. They will always be special to me!
God continues to amaze and surprise me each day at camp. Many students made decisions for Christ tonight during worship. I wish you parents could see your students respond to God in worship. You would be almost as proud of them as I am!
Caroline, if you are reading this, we miss you and we are lifting you and your family up in prayer!
Day 2 is in the books. Highlights…
- Our students are getting settled into their Bible studies and connecting with students from other churches.
- Our church group devotions have been great times to unpack the day’s highlights.
- Worship has been very powerful and our students are responding.
- Our middle schoolers are the youngest group at camp this week but they are setting the example for the older believers.
- Camp food is camp food.
- Sleep is something that we take for granted when we are back home.
- I love my roommate Jeff Hindman, but I miss my girls back home (even though Jeff and Avery have the same hair).
July 6, 2009