Day 2 is in the books. Highlights…
- Our students are getting settled into their Bible studies and connecting with students from other churches.
- Our church group devotions have been great times to unpack the day’s highlights.
- Worship has been very powerful and our students are responding.
- Our middle schoolers are the youngest group at camp this week but they are setting the example for the older believers.
- Camp food is camp food.
- Sleep is something that we take for granted when we are back home.
- I love my roommate Jeff Hindman, but I miss my girls back home (even though Jeff and Avery have the same hair).